[Tickets #13105] Re: call of prefs_init() for non-existant user f and entries in history table with history_who == 'f'

noreply at bugs.horde.org noreply at bugs.horde.org
Fri May 16 13:02:12 UTC 2014


Ticket URL: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13105
  Ticket             | 13105
  Updated By         | skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
  Summary            | call of prefs_init() for non-existant user f and
                     | entries in history table with history_who == 'f'
  Queue              | Horde Base
  Version            | 5.1.6
  Type               | Bug
  State              | Feedback
  Priority           | 1. Low
  Milestone          |
  Patch              |
  Owners             | Michael Rubinsky

skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de (2014-05-16 13:02) wrote:

>> Actually, I can't reproduce the problem where a 'f' is being sent as
>> the username to the prefs_init hook. It is always passed as a null
>> value if $registry->getAuth() is false.
>> If this is still happening for you, please provide a backtrace from
>> within the hook so we can see where it is originating from.
> I have added the patch from comment 3 to:
> Horde_History             2.3.0   stable

I also do not get no UserId 'f' anymore. history_who is a valid string  
now always.

But I have another problem now, which may or may not related to the  
history issue.

After the initial transfer and one test event, there are no  
synchronization anymore.

I've also updated to current PEAR' stable packages:
upgrade ok: channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Icalendar-2.0.8
upgrade ok: channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_View-2.0.4
upgrade ok: channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Imap_Client-2.19.6
upgrade ok: channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_ActiveSync-2.15.1

The log file says:
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187] SyncCache collections refreshed.
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187] Refreshing @Calendar@ from the cache.
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187] Initializing state for  
collection: @Calendar@, synckey: {5375fb8d-ba20-477f-bacd-176bc25f42d0}5
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187] Loading state for synckey  
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187] Initializing message diff  
engine for @Calendar@ (@Calendar@)
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187] Using SYNCSTAMP 0 for @Calendar at .
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187]  
Horde_Core_ActiveSync_Driver::getServerChanges(@Calendar@, 0, 0,  
1399034724, 1)
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187] Fetching changes for calendar  
using MODSEQ.
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187] Found 0 message changes in @Calendar at .
2014-05-16T14:45:24+02:00 INFO: [16187] Sleeping for 5 seconds.

When I change an event in my production server, I get log messages like:
Found 1 message changes in @Calendar at .
Found changes!
The test server does not have any "Found changes". At the same time,  
CalDAV synchronizes the added/changed events.

More information about the bugs mailing list