[chora] latest diff feature?

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:06:17 +0000

> Anil: how do you feel about implementing a "latest diff" feature (and link
> from the index view) in chora? I often find that I just want to view
> the latest changes to a file, and it'd be great to cut out the step of

Sounds good (and easy to do).  I'm thinking about the user interface though.

I'm wondering if it's any use having that excerpt of the 'last log message'
in the view.  It can be useful, but quite often the soundbite you get is
fairly meaningless.  Hmm, if we free that, there's loads of room to put in
neat buttons.

Still, even if we leave the log in, there's room for another column with a
'last change' link of some sort.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>