[chora] latest diff feature?

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:18:55 -0500

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 12:06:17PM +0000, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> I'm wondering if it's any use having that excerpt of the 'last log message'
> in the view.  It can be useful, but quite often the soundbite you get is
> fairly meaningless.  Hmm, if we free that, there's loads of room to put in
> neat buttons.

What if the log snippet was removed from the row and added to some
sort of JavaScript popup layer?  Clicking on a "Last log message"
button would show the little message bubble box.  That would allow the
entire log message to be displayed.

Just a thought.

> Still, even if we leave the log in, there's room for another column with a
> 'last change' link of some sort.

Neat.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology