[chora] latest diff feature?

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:23:43 +0000

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> What if the log snippet was removed from the row and added to some
> sort of JavaScript popup layer?  Clicking on a "Last log message"
> button would show the little message bubble box.  That would allow the
> entire log message to be displayed.

Depends how simple we want the system to be.  The big value in the log
message is the fact you can scan through them quickly; having to click
would lose that benefit.

I'm having a lot of trouble with stylesheets.  It really does look crap
under non-Win32 browsers (esp. X11), with the absolute font sizing.  This
affects IMP as well :(  It looks ok if XFS is setup and TTF fonts are
available, but by default it's occasionally unusable.

Unfortunately, not fixing the font size makes it look crap on Win32.

Any thoughts?

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>