[chora] Slight problem..

Matthew M. Gamble mgamble@dystopium.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:58:50 -0500

Sorry to bother you again, but this will probally be my last question.  I've
tried NFS and I've tried local, but I still get $CVSROOT not found! dispite
the fact that everything is set right in the cvsroots.php file.

Any helpful suggestions (dispite permissions?  I even tried world readable
and that didn't work...)

Thanks for all your help,
 M. Gamble