Patch (If someone wants it...)

Matthew M. Gamble mgamble@dystopium.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:27:45 -0800

I am using Chora to give my clients access to their files from our CVS
server (we're a web development firm).  I patched Chora to use an INI file
passed as a var to cvs.php, so one client can only see his files, and not
the whole tree (like our internal CVS tree).

It's quite simple.  If anyone wants the diff, let me know.

Also, the default setting for the ini locations bombed on my freebsd box, I
had to change them to absolutes (This could be me, this could be the code, I
don't use PHP's include dir's, I always use absolute paths, old habits die
hard).

Anyways, I really like the code - it's fast and does a good job.  Too bad it
can't talk directly to the CVS server (I have to mirror the code via NFS +
Cron)...

M. Gamble
Senior Developer
Dystopium.com