[chora] Patch (If someone wants it...)

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:33:05 +0000

Quoting "Matthew M. Gamble" <mgamble@dystopium.com>:

> I am using Chora to give my clients access to their files from our CVS
> server (we're a web development firm).  I patched Chora to use an INI file
> passed as a var to cvs.php, so one client can only see his files, and not
> the whole tree (like our internal CVS tree).

So how do the clients authenticate then?  HTTP auth, or some other mechanism?

> It's quite simple.  If anyone wants the diff, let me know.

Sure, post it to the list?

> Anyways, I really like the code - it's fast and does a good job.  Too bad it
> can't talk directly to the CVS server (I have to mirror the code via NFS +
> Cron)...

Thanks for the comments; the CVS server feature will probably never happen with
CVS, but it's looking good for use with future version control systems like
Subversion (under very active development!).

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>