[chora] Patch (If someone wants it...)

Matthew M. Gamble mgamble@dystopium.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:48:40 -0800

The clients log on to our "client care" section, and I'm using phpMiniauth
(nice small auth package) to make sure they are authed.  It's not tottaly
secure yet, as I haven't added the auth to Chroa, so if you *know* the right
var, and the location of phpCvs (& the name of a vaild ini file), you can
see the tree, but since it's all under ether the BSD or GPL licence, it
really doesn't matter......

I'll be fixing this soon, but none of our clients really use it anyways,
they just have me send them a tar or zip of it when we are done...  it is
used more internally to view.

I'll post a diff in the moring.