Security Issues

Luis Martinez luimarma@iti.upv.es
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:53:51 +0200

I have a working instalation of chora beta, which I would like to be used for
browsing our whole CVS tree. The problem I am facing is that I cannot make a
per repository module (directory) authentication, since I cannot find any
directive in apache that manages the rt=repository substrings appearing with
the vars shown in the URL that points to cvs.php.
Has anyone faced and solved this problem?
If not, Is session management planed for chora? If so, how is it doing?  May
I help on anything?
Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
				  System Administrator
Telf:  34 (9) 63 87 72 33         Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma@iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia