[chora] Security Issues

Luis Martinez luimarma@iti.upv.es
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:15:30 +0200

First, thanks for your straight reply,

SQL would be the prefered way, so I could share the horde database, but I
would be happy on any more basic way if you find it easier.

Luis
On Thursday 28 June 2001 10:22, you wrote:
> Luis Martinez wrote:
> > I have a working instalation of chora beta, which I
> > would like to be used for browsing our whole CVS tree.
> > The problem I am facing is that I cannot make a
> > per repository module (directory) authentication, since
> > I cannot find any directive in apache that manages the
> > rt=repository substrings appearing with the vars shown
> > in the URL that points to cvs.php.
>
> Ok ... so you want authentication on a per-module basis.  How do you
> retrieve the username/passwords of people who are allowed access to a
> specific repository?  LDAP / SQL ?
>
> > If not, Is session management planed for chora? If so,
> > how is it doing?  May I help on anything?
>
> Well, there's no session management atm, but I could add it in trivially
> if it were needed, along with the Horde authentication system.
> Depending on the above answer, it may be worthwhile to do as an option,
> so that you can authenticate people accessing Chora.
>
> Anil

Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
				  System Administrator
Telf:  34 (9) 63 87 72 33         Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma@iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia