404 Not Found

Josef Spegel josef.spegel@web.de
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:37:24 +0200

Hello,

after a "few" hours to install horde and chora on my web-server and some
problems I could solve at my own, I get at least one error, that I don't
know how to deal with it ?

The funtionality of horde looks like very good. The test.php prints no
critical error so I starts hopfully chora by clicking on the icon at the
bottom of my framework. After that I get the following error

Error Encountered - 404 Not Found
horde/chora.cvs.php: no such file or directory

After my very small debugging I found out that line 225 in cvs.php
prints out this error, if it could not found the directory stored in
$fullname or a file like $fullname . ',v'. Am I right if I say that
$fullname will be set in lib/base.php at line 202 with $cvsroot/$where?
In my configuration cvs.php looks for a file/dir called
e:/temp/cvs/php/contactboerse/horde/chora/cvs.php which is of course not
there ???
My cvs repository is outside my webroot, but I think there should be not
problems with that.

At this time, I don't know how to say, I must agree to use WinNT - I am
sorry !!! So I hope there are no problems with drive letters or other
windows special features.

Here are my config files:
conf.php:
$conf['paths']['co']          = 'd:/programme/rcs/bin/co.exe';
$conf['paths']['rcs']         = 'd:/programme/rcs/bin/rcs.exe';
$conf['paths']['rcsdiff']     = 'd:/programme/rcs/bin/rcsdiff.exe';
$conf['paths']['rlog']        = 'd:/programme/rcs/bin/rlog.exe';
$conf['paths']['cvs']         = 'c:/winnt/system32/cvs.exe';

cvsroots.php:
$cvsroots['flirtline'] = array(
    'name' => 'flirtline',
    'location' => 'e:/temp/cvs/php/contactboerse',
    'title' => 'Flirtline CVS Repository',
    'intro' => 'longIntro.txt',
    'default' => true
);

I hope, anybody is out there, who can say: "Yeah, of course such a great
mistake! You have to change ...."

Bye and thanks a lot

- Joe

IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de