[chora] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/lib/CVSLib Checkout.php File.php

Cynic cynic@mail.cz
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 20:39:57 +0200

At 20:04 8/9/2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote the following:
>Quoting Mathieu Arnold <arn_mat@club-internet.fr>:
>
>> bash either does not make the same use of " and ', as far as I remember,
>> if it was ' it was because we wanted to be able to have files named ? or
>> *, isn't it ?
>
>Yes. Please either revert the change, or only change it for windows.

Will do within 3 hours if it isn't too late. Too busy right now.

cynic@mail.cz
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7