[chora] luxor / chora

Cynic cynic@mail.cz
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 01:32:41 +0200

At 21:32 8/10/2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote the following:
>Quoting Cynic <cynic@mail.cz>:
>
>> First, let me say that the fact that code in Chora that actually
>> does something (i. e. besides declarations) is spread among files
>> directly requested from browser and files included from these
>> makes it really hard to understand the code. Looks like the only
>> one who's been working on Chora so far is Anil, so this is
>> understandable (no need to read other people's code, no problems),
>> but I'd be extremely happy if it'd be possible to reorganize the
>> flow so that the includes contain only class declarations etc.
>> Opinions?
>
>As opposed to now, when the includes contain classes and templates? Not sure
>what you're suggesting be done here.

No, as opposed to now, when the includes contain code that creates
objects and important global variables just by e. g.

include CHORA_BASE . '/lib/base.php';

Etc.

cynic@mail.cz
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7