No subject

Mathieu Arnold arn_mat@club-internet.fr
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:18:22 +0200

Subject: Re: [chora] Development

Brent Charbonneau wrote:

> Well, I sent out a message a week or two ago, about adding 'upload/checkin'
> support.

Well, with these kind of feature, you loose all the cvs auth mechanism,
and you'll have to implement checkin into chora, moreover, you'll loose
the ability to commit many files at once and to tag, and that sort of
things (and anyway why would we launch lynx to commit as cvs ci is so
much easyer :)

--
Mathieu Arnold