Brent Charbonneau brent@profilium.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:33:12 -0400

Yes, implement checkin into chora was what I was asking about.   We've got a
documentation repository here, and want the ability for our
Business/Marketting department to have the ability to add/update documents
in the repository without having to get at the nitty-gritty of
commandline-cvs.  It'd be nice to be able to check it in through the chora
interface.

And yes cvs auth would need to be... figured out.

I've got some ideas as to how to hack-together my own version, but it'd be
nicer if people who knew chora inside-and-out were implementing it.

-b