[chora] Development

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:54:40 +0100

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 04:49:44PM -0400, Brent Charbonneau wrote:
> Well, I sent out a message a week or two ago, about adding
> 'upload/checkin' support.

I have thought about it, but I don't think it's worth the effort
for CVS.

I've been keeping an eye on Subversion, and I'd much rather focus
my effort on something like that than creaky old CVS.

(or, as Jon said, Perforce, but it already has a nice web client)

> Never saw any reply, or any other discussions going on, so I was wondering
> what was going on.

Work has kept me busy, and I'm pretty satisfied with Chora's
feature-set.

Anil