Fwd: Horde+Chora

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:56:06 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Cedric.Scheyder@alcatel.fr -----
    Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:42:29 +0100
    From: Cedric.Scheyder@alcatel.fr
 Subject: Horde+Chora
      To: consulting@horde.org

Hello.
I have installed cvs, horde 2.0 and chora 1.0 on a server with solaris 2.8.

I have created a repository to store my programs sources.
I used :
to import the sources.
The problem i have, is when i get to the web site chora to see versions,
logs.. of my files,
i get an error :

 Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in
 /export/home/web/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php on line 103

 Warning: Undefined index: in
 /export/home/web/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php on line 103

 Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
 /export/home/web/horde/chora/cvs.php on line 102

I tried to check what happened and found that the function called :
     rcs2log -r <file>
     which returned nothing (that's why i think caused the error)

How can i resolve it ?
Do i need to write a special header for my sources before i import them in
the repository ?

Thank you in advance.

Cédric

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the