[chora] Adding new language types for enscript

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:35:28 +0100

Zitat von Ahmed <ashihab@alcahest.com>:

> Jan,
>
> I tried doing that, I added the same line as in mime_driver.php to
> mime_mapping.php. The result was when trying to view the vhdl files
> from chora the browser would try to download the file instead
> displaying the syntax coloured content.

Why should the same line be in two files? As it's hard to oversee the
format of the mime_mapping.php file is pretty different from
mime_drivers.php and it should be obvious what to add there:
'vhdl'        => 'application/vhdl',
or whatever mime type is valid for those files.

Jan.