[chora] Adding new language types for enscript

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:57:03 +0000

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 06:05:17PM +0000, Ahmed Shihab wrote:

> 2. I changed the line to read '-E' which allows enscript to work out
> the language from the file extension. However, enscript.php creates
> temp files it does not create an extension to the file, which means
> enscript does not colour the output at all.

Chuck, I'd like to MFH this into stable - do you mind if I MFH
the change for Horde::getTempFile() into Horde RELENG_2 though?
It's only an API addition, so it doesnt break back compat.

Anil