[chora] Adding new language types for enscript

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:37:01 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Chuck, I'd like to MFH this into stable - do you mind if I MFH
> the change for Horde::getTempFile() into Horde RELENG_2 though?
> It's only an API addition, so it doesnt break back compat.

There's no problem putting it in; however, the dependencies get icky if
something relies on it; you can no longer say that anything that relies on it
works with Horde 2.0. If we decide it'd okay for things to rely on different
minor versions (ie, 2.1, instead of Horde 3.0), then that's fine.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the