[chora] Adding new language types for enscript

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:28:33 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Is this too complicated, since we don't have an ld.so to take
> care of all the ickiness for us?  It would be easy enough to put
> the logic in the horde test harness to make sure versions are
> satisfied.

It's pretty close to what we'd already said. As long as we don't break things -
just add them - in .x releases, I think we're fine.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the