[chora] Is there any way to use PAM to authenticate for Chora/CVS ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:00:58 -0400

Quoting Kristian Duus Østergaard <kristian@myobject.com>:

>  Is there any particular reason that you do not use pserver or extssh
> to connect to cvs ? Would it be very difficult to implement?

If yout want to contribute an implementation that uses the CVS protocol
instead of the tools, it's all you. We do it because I ported the original
version of Chora from cvsweb, and that's what it did. I honestly don't
know how difficult it would be.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity