[chora] chora installation, pushApp('chora') removes $conf['options']?

Sweat, Jason E. Jason.Sweat@alcoa.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 14:14:13 -0400

I am trying to set up chora.

I have installed the source files for horde 2.0 and chora 1.0, and I believe
I have setup the configurations appropriately.

The horde/test.php does not report any warnings (though some modules are not
enabled).

When I run chora, I get the following errors:
Warning: Undefined index: chora in /path_to/horde/lib/Registry.php on line
458

Warning: Undefined index: options in /path_to/chora/lib/base.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /path_to/horde/lib/Registry.php:458) in
/path_to/chora/lib/base.php on line 99
Error Encountered - 500 Internal Error
CVSROOT not found! This could be a misconfiguration by the server
administrator, or the server could be having temporary problems. Please try
again later.

As I follow the application, in chora/lib/base.php, all of the
$conf['options'] array is present in the global variable before the
statement
$registry->pushApp('chora');
After this statement, the $conf['options'] array is no longer present.  Is
this an expected behavior?  Is this an indication for a horde configuration
issue on my part?
Apache 1.3.24  PHP 4.1.2  running on HP-UX 10.2

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jason