[chora] chora installation, pushApp('chora') removes $conf[' options']?

Sweat, Jason E. Jason.Sweat@alcoa.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 14:59:52 -0400

I am progressing further now.  Our Unix admin add the web server user to our
cvs group and restarted the web server.

There was another error message that appeared to be requesting the template
files from the chora directory exactly as if it were under the horde
directory.  As this was not the way I had it installed, I placed a soft link
under the horde directory and made some additional progress.

The chora page now displays the two repositories I have configured, and
lists the sub-directories for these repositories correctly.  However, none
of the files are listed and I get the following errors:

Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in /path_to/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php on line
94

Warning: Undefined index: in /path_to/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php on line 94

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/path_to/chora/cvs.php on line 91

Any ideas what may be happening here?

Thanks.

Jason