[chora] Directories but no files

Tim Dodge timmy@invisibles.org
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 20:13:13 +0100

Hi,

I've just set-up chora for the first time (although I'm a long-time
horde user).

I can browse through the module directories, but no files are shown at
all... I've read through the archive and the most common reason for this
seems to be that people are trying to use chora on a check-out rather
than the cvs repository itself.

I am using it on the repository, so I'm a bit stumped now.

Could it be anything to do with the fact that latest cvs (I have 1.11.2
installed) does not build the rcs binaries anymore, so:

$conf['paths']['co']          = '/usr/bin/co';
$conf['paths']['rcs']         = '/usr/bin/rcs';
$conf['paths']['rcsdiff']     = '/usr/bin/rcsdiff';
$conf['paths']['rlog']        = '/usr/bin/rlog';

don't actually point to anything...

I'm using Gentoo linux, and it doesn't come with any other version,
although I suppose I could write an ebuild for one - seems a bit daft
though.

Cheers,
Tim