[chora] Adding an extension to mime_drivers for enscript

Ryan C. Creasey ryan-horde@p11.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:39:22 -0700

> Does enscript work otherwise? I unfortunately can't test this, since for
> some reason I can't get output from enscript in PHP on my system (don't
> ask; I need a new linux box), but if only .cc doesn't work, I'm not sure
> what's going on.

Yes, sorry I wasn't clear on that... Enscript works just fine for all the other extenstions, just not the added one.I've got it working on my install of chora at:
http://cvs.kaneda.net/horde/chora/cvs.php?login=2&f=school/cs142/hw2

for instance (just don't laugh at my classwork ;), there is a file named hand_scanner.cc and a sym link to it named 'hand_scanner.c'.  The former doesn't work, but the latter does so it has to be the extension not being recognized.

> By all means - just start sending patches, and we'll set you up with CVS
> access if you're going to stick around. Best is to get involved on the
> lists - like this one, and especially dev@ - and maybe to follow the cvs
> commits list, too. (http://horde.org/mail/)

I'll get signed up on the dev list, but other than just casually sending bug reports and fixes in, are there any sections of projects that would be a good place to get one's feet wet?

Thanks again,

--
Ryan C. Creasey
Network Engineer