[chora] Adding an extension to mime_drivers for enscript

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:42:17 -0400

Quoting "Ryan C. Creasey" <ryan-horde@p11.com>:

> I'll get signed up on the dev list, but other than just casually sending
> bug reports and fixes in, are there any sections of projects that would
> be a good place to get one's feet wet?

Take a look at http://horde.org/projects.php and
http://horde.org/source/modules.php. On the modules page, anything marked
alpha obviously needs help; Whups and Troll come to mind as apps that could
use a bunch of work. But mostly, what are you interested in? New
MIME_Viewers are cool, patches for IMP, whatever...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>