[chora] Newbie: changing URL to cvs.domain.tld - problems

Simon 4sol Simon.Hamilton@4sol.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:48:03 +0100

Thanks Eric

That seems to have dones the trick, but I still have
cvs.mydomain.tld/chora/cvs.php and would like to be able to remove the
/chora/bit as well.

You mention that I may have an older version of Horde, since I made the
cookie path change in registry.php.

I donwloaded this version as the latest, from the FTP Server. Here are
the details from test.php:

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.1
Chora: 1.1
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: Yes
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
short_open_tag enabled: Yes
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes

If there are later versions, could someone let me know...I'll go looking
as well!

Best Regards

Simon H