[chora] Re: Chora and viewing images

Damien Harper harperd@keops.net
Fri Nov 8 15:13:57 2002

I just set error reporting on (I added in /etc/php.ini)

display_errors = on
log_errors = on
error_log = /var/log/php/error_log

I restarted Apache (apache2.0.47 using DSO)

I tried to view an image so that the same trouble happened and nothing had
been logged so I think the trouble is elsewhere.

If I do try to view a tgz file, I get a blank page and if I click on the
back button of the browser (IE6/w2k or Mozilla1.0.1/Linux RH8), it goes to
"an infinite loop".

1036768736.3dcbd5e039776@jan.dip.ammma.net...