[chora] Re: Chora and viewing images

Damien Harper harperd@keops.net
Fri Nov 8 16:24:00 2002

I've just discovered the reason of my problem.
If I change 'images/*' to 'image/*' in mime_drivers.php, all the image files
appear with the good icon ("image file" icon) but no one can be viewed or
diffed.
If I let the 'images/*' in the mime_drivers.php file, all the images appear
with the wrong icon ("text file" icon) but they can be viewed and/or diffed.

I noticed that when browsing the Horde repository, all the images appear
with a "text file" icon.

Surprising ?!!?

aqgk8o$ae0$1@main.gmane.org...