[chora] diff on solaris 8

Christiaan DeRuiter cdr00 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 07:32:17 PST 2003

Thanks,

This did the trick.
My info for other people with the same issue.
diffutils diff was available in the path.
I reconfigured rcs with the diffutils option.
After that I still needed to go into the rcs source directory
and change the path pointing to the diff in the Makefile.

After which everything is Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Thanks again,

Chris.