[chora] All is working except Chora (cvs.php/some... )

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 25 09:42:44 PST 2003

Quoting Zdravko Stoychev <zdravko at 5group.com>:

> I can open base CVSROOT folder and I can see subfolders, but I can't open
> them.

Most likely it is a path_info issue or you are using a cvs checkout rather
than a repository?

If you think it might be a path_info setting, try editing config/conf.php
and changing the value of $conf['options']['use_path_info']

> After some investigatements I've found that I can execute a script like
>
> /horde/imp/mailbox.php

Good, as that is correct.

> but not
>
> /horde/imp/mailbox.php/

Good, as that isn't correct and should fail.

> The last one produces: Object Not Found 404 error.

Correct response.

> Chora is using /horde/chora/cvs.php/Folder to display Folder's contents, so
> it triggers an error as well.

Different issue than your above examples.  Could also be a web server
configuration issue, but is unrelate to your above examples.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!