[chora] All is working except Chora (cvs.php/some... )

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 25 10:46:40 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> > /horde/imp/mailbox.php/
>
> Good, as that isn't correct and should fail.
>
> > The last one produces: Object Not Found 404 error.
>
> Correct response.

No, actually... only if PATH_INFO is turned off/not being
processed/otherwise disabled. If PATH_INFO is on, that's a perfectly valid
URI, loading /horde/imp/mailbox.php, with PATH_INFO set to /.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of