[chora] Missing php close in cvs.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 19 09:17:04 PDT 2003

Quoting Steven Levin <steven at tux.appstate.edu>:

> This is my first time posting to this list.  I wanted to say great job I
> love using chora.  Now let me get to the point I noticed that the closing
> php tag was missing from all of the php files I have looked in a couple
> of horde apps.  I am posting to this list because I first noticed it in
> cvs.php.
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/chora/cvs.php?r1=1.130&r2=1.131&ty=h
>
> Can I ask, what is the purpose of this?

To avoid random errors or accidental sending of headers by stuff after a ?>
tag. It's never been required, it just adds lines and causes tons of
problems when people screw up their config files.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.