[chora] 500 Internal Error

Benjamin Baez bbaez at biospectra.com
Fri Jun 20 13:58:09 PDT 2003

Not sure what the question is for authenticating users.  On adding documents for
cvs control, all those involved should read the manual,faqs, etc. at
www.cvshome.org  Takes a little while to firmly grasp cvs commands and
concepts, but then it then becomes second nature.  Cervisia is a good visual
app for cvs that runs on Linux, there is also WinCVS for M$.

FYI, I will start taking down my servers tonight (minus my backup mail server)
for an approximately three week outage while I move into my new home.  Since my
IMAP/web server will be down, I won't be checking email.  So don't expect
replies from me.  But you will find plenty of people in the community to help
you.

Good luck!!!

Ben

Quoting System <system at eluminoustechnologies.com>:

> > Sorry about the half truth, just wanted to get her going before
> complicating
> > things.
> Thank you so much for Reply. Its working now. But this is nothing less that
> allowing someone to access the CVS publicly isn't it. ?
Yes, I think.