[chora] Annotate.php server error

zx at bugsbunny.laudanski.com zx at bugsbunny.laudanski.com
Mon Jul 28 18:57:40 PDT 2003

Now that I have chora working very well, there is just one other issue.  I
searched without luck, so I'm hoping for 2 out of 2 now.

This is the error_log when I try accessing annotate:

client denied by server configuration:
/www/horde/chora/.htaccess

The .htaccess file is blank, empty.

When I click annontate from the browser, I get

http://cvs.nukecops.com/annotate.php/.htaccess?rev=1.6

505 Internal Server Error
  Unable to annotate; server said:

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
Sincerely,

Paul Laudanski / Zhen-Xjell

[This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.]