[chora] Annotate.php server error

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Jul 28 19:00:37 PDT 2003

If you run 'cvs annotate' on a file when you are logged in as the same
user as Apache is running under, what do you see?

Make sure that works, and Chora should also work.

-anil

Anil Madhavapeddy                                   http://anil.recoil.org
University of Cambridge                            http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk