[chora] Re: PHP script for viewing subversion repositories

Jay Freeman (saurik) saurik at saurik.com
Wed Aug 27 11:53:46 PDT 2003

Chuck:

When I did the merge I noticed a few disturbing conflicts...

    116 <<<<<<< Directory.php
    117                 $fl = &$this->rep->getFileObject(substr($path,
strlen($this->rep->sourceroot()), -2), $flags);
    118 =======
    119                 $fl = &$GLOBALS['VC']->getFileObject(substr($path,
strlen($GLOBALS['VC']->sourceroot()), -2), $flags);
    120 >>>>>>> 1.24

Changing everything to use the VC global variable _seriously_ limits the
usefulness of the library... in that last patch I believe I actually went to
the trouble to change a few of those that I noticed that weren't needed (as
this->rep was valid) to using this->rep. This assumes that you will only
connect to one repository at a time... that's a really evil limitation for
what's seeming like a rather good general purpose CVS/SVN library.

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)
saurik at saurik.com