[chora] module based branching viewer

MckeehanM at schneider.com MckeehanM at schneider.com
Mon Sep 15 11:46:49 PDT 2003

We are beginning to evaluate chora for our web based CVS viewer.  We are
mainly interested in the branch view capability.   One twist we are
searching for is the ability to view branch information at the module
level.  We always create branches and tags at the module level, using
eclipse, never at an individual file level.  Is is possible to to extend
the branch view capability to display cvs modules?  I realize that CVS by
nature only works at the file level, but I am hoping that based on the
assumption that we always branch and tag at the module level that a viewer
could be written to display the branching and version information at the
module level.

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael McKeehan
Information Technology