[chora] Chora CVS Problem

Schwentner, Jeffrey jeffrey.schwentner at lmco.com
Tue Oct 21 12:33:36 PDT 2003

I think I found the problem.  It was actually two-fold.  First, I had the wrong version of RCS.  I wound up installing the RCS package from Cygwin.  This change allowed me to view the cvs files in another directory besides "RCS".  Second, after installing the new RCS, I still couldn't download the file.  I later changed the path of my repository to include "C:" before the relative path.  I guess the latter half was a problem due to my windows configuration.

~Jeff