[chora] Error on the Chora login screen: Undefined index: dsn in /usr/share/pear/Log/sql.php on line 77

David Atienza david_atienza at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:37:03 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I have just started with Horde and Chora.

I downloaded Horde, because I want to use the Chora support for CVS only. I am trying to use SQL authentification. I have created a database, named horde and configure one user in the php file. But, when I try to log in Chora I get this message:

Notice: Undefined index: dsn in /usr/share/pear/Log/sql.php on line 77

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: nextid() in /usr/share/pear/Log/sql.php on line 143

Notice: (null)(): Connection failed to localhost,143: Connection refused (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

Can someone give me an idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.