[chora] Chora displaying the wrong character of a cvs file

Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes alietss at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 09:44:44 PDT 2004

Hi all, I'm having a problem with chora when displaying the cvs files, the problem is in the description of the last historic change, in my case we speak spanish language, and all our own spanish characters aren't showing, for example this is the right text "añadido un test " but chora is displaying this "añadido un test ", as you can see is replacing ñ with this ñ, the same is happen with acents etc, if I make a cat to that file or a vi, I can see those texts fine, but when chora displays them then they are wrong, if I take that file and put it on the web server root directly and open it, the same happens, I change the charset of my webser from utf-8 to ISO-8859 and the same problem, I'm using Fedora Core 1, my system locale is set to LANG=es_ES.UTF-8, php-4.3.4-1, httpd-2.0.48, does any body knows how to fix this, is very important to us, and I will really going to appreciate your help on this, on the console we can work ok with those texts but we can't display it fine on the web
 server.
Regards Aliet