[chora] Re: Chora not seeing files

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon May 17 14:01:35 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 09:18:16PM +0100, Jay wrote:

> Next time someone posts a question, you might want to get off your high
> horse and address them properly, instead of being so miserable about it.
> Or maybe you thought you could patronise me under the assumption that
> I'm a PHP newb or something. To tell you the truth, I probably know more
> about PHP than you do (and I'm not exagerating), and at the very least,
> I know how to write far more user friendly and robust code! Now, time
> for you to eat some humble pie.

Congratulations, I think we're all convinced you are a pretty l33t
PHP Hax0r who can teach Chuck a thing or two.  The next step for most
cr4zy hacksaws like yourself who have an idea on how to fix something
is to read the Chora web-site, where there is a clear link labelled
'Bug tracking'.

You probably did find a few issues on Windows; Chora was initially
developed on Unix systems and so these things slip by.  Feel free to
submit patches to fix them up.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy                                 http://anil.recoil.org
University of Cambridge                          http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk