[chora] Fwd: Chora ACL's

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Aug 18 21:18:18 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from chris.stankaitis at datawire.net -----
    Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:24:00 -0400
    From: Chris Stankaitis <chris.stankaitis at datawire.net>
 Subject: Chora ACL's
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi there, I am searching the web for some way to tighten up the ACL on
Chora, most everything I have read is 2 years old so I am hoping that
there has been some development in that regards...

does there exist a way to say user1 had access to a,b,c   user2 has
access to a,  user3 has access to b,c etc.. etc..

I would hate to ask you to recommend a product that does this other then
chora, but in the event that chora is incapable of restricting CVS
access based on the above criteria do you know of a browser that can?

--Chris

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck