[chora] Fwd: Chora ACL's

Carlos Pedrinaci cpedrinaci at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 19 00:34:20 PDT 2004

Now that requests for features appear I'll profit and make some
suggestions..

In addition to that feature I would also like to add to Chora the
capability to manage Version Control backends.
Currently Chora has to be configured to use a particular (and already
configured) Version Control backend. I would like it to offer methods
through its API for creating repositories and later on for controlling
ACL's.

I know this is more the task of a Version Control Management software
rather than a UI for visualizing content but still..

Any thoughts, opinions?

Carlos