[chora] chora not working with mod_rewrite option

Rob S.i.k.l.o.s rob2 at siklos.ca
Thu Sep 9 07:32:01 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I have Chora (CVS near head) set up and working perfectly, until I change
it's mode of operation to use mod_rewrite.

In that case, the initial page loads fine, listing all the top level
directories in my cvs repository, but if I click on one, apache throws me a
not found error like:

 The requested URL /var/www/cvs/horde/chora/browse.php/somedirectory/ was
not found on this server.

I'm guessing that I have to do something somewhere so that either Apache or
the PHP module will ignore anything after ".php" in the URL when fetching
the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Using PHP 4.3.8 on Apache 2.0.50

Thanks,