[chora] chora not working with mod_rewrite option

Rob S.i.k.l.o.s rob2 at siklos.ca
Thu Sep 9 08:50:05 PDT 2004

Thanks Chuck,

However, this only gets me halfway there:

If I type a URL like
"http://localhost/cvs/horde/chora/browse.php/somedirectory/", it works (it
didn't before).  To get this far, I put "AcceptPathInfo On" in the .htaccess
file which comes with Chora.

But it seems that the pathinfo is being ignored after mod_rewrite changes
the URL.  If I browse to http://localhost/cvs/horde/chora/somedirectory/, I
still get the same error as before.

I realize this may be a bit OT, but any more help would really be
appreciated.

Thanks again,

Rob.