[chora] collaboration offer

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 3 07:05:47 PST 2004

Quoting Маркова Наталия <N.Markova at vaz.ru>:

> We need to use chora with possibility of add/upload files.

Okay.

> I am a PHP-developer. I want to offer you cooperation with decision
> of this task.

Great!

> Because of the complexity of addition function add/upload files task,
> I want to begin with decision of simple task in chora, gollem

You want to know whether to do it in Chora or Gollem? Well, Gollem has no
versioning right now, so you'd need to add a version-controlled VFS
backend for
that to be useful. I also have some patches for checkins with Chora
that I plan
on getting to after the initial Chora 2.0 release.

-chuck

Quincy Adams