[chora] Maxed CPU Usage

Flanakin Michael C SSgt HQ SSG/ENED Michael.Flanakin at Gunter.AF.mil
Fri Dec 3 11:01:17 PST 2004

Well, I imagine that nobody knows what's going on. I believe the process
is timing out because it is looking for a resource that does not exist.
This is a guess. I really have no idea. When attempting to go to a bad
CVS repository, it fails appropriately. It's when I try to go to a bad
Svn repository that the request times out. Would anyone have any idea
why?

I'm pretty stumped. I don't know PHP and am trying to dig thru the files
to find something that makes sense, but I'm not seeing anything in
particular.

-----Original Message-----
From: chora-bounces at lists.horde.org
[mailto:chora-bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Flanakin Michael C
SSgt HQ SSG/ENED
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 6:40 AM
To: chora at lists.horde.org
Subject: [chora] Maxed CPU Usage

Ok, I'm trying to get Chora to work with Subversion (on Windows) and I'm
having problems with the config settings, I think. First, I attempted to
use the defaults and I got the "SourceRoot not found" error, which is
fine - I expected that. So, I changed the svn property in the Chora
config to "C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin" (no parens) and tried to
change the default source root to the Subversion repository on
Collab.net's website. All this does is max out CPU usage on the server
for a few minutes and times out. One thing I figured was that the
Unix-style paths for all of the CVS binaries that aren't used might be
messing things up. Since I don't have CVS, I just pointed each of the
directories to an empty directory. So, the only directory that actually
has something in it is the svn property. This provides the same results
- timeout after several minutes of maxed CPU usage.

Is there something special that needs to be done? Do I need to format my
paths in a special way? It'd be nice if there was a script that would
find the binaries on the system and set the paths based on that. I don't
know how possible that is, but it sounds feasible to me.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.