[chora] Direct links to diff.php and co.php

Ivaylo Mihov imihov at linkedin.com
Tue Jun 28 02:24:53 PDT 2005

On Jun 28, 2005, at 1:44 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Ivaylo Mihov <imihov at linkedin.com>:
>

>> Jan,
>>
>> Thank you for the quick response. Some more details on my situation
>> are below...

>>> You left out the most important information. What URL is the browser
>>> redirected to after the authentication?
>>>

>> Here is the URL that I have originally, which works if the browser
>> has already visited the Horde instance:
>>
>> https://cvs.linkedin.com/horde/chora/diff.php?
>> r1=1.84&r2=1.85&ty=h&f=network%2Fdeployment%2Fbuild.xml
>>
>> Here is the redirect if the browser has just been restarted:
>>
>> https://cvs.linkedin.com/horde/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fchora%
>> 2Fdiff.php%3Fr1%3D1.84%26amp%3Br2%3D1.85%26amp%3Bty%3Dh%26amp%3Bf%
>> 3Dnetwork%252Fdeployment%252Fbuild.xml%26amp%3BHorde%
>> 3Dsrus3ebaab7l8gq6atsgh0g5j5&Horde=srus3ebaab7l8gq6atsgh0g5j5
>>
>> The second one does not work.
>>

> Do you mean, you don't even get the login page? The url looks fine
> to me.

I don't get the login page because Chora is configured as Guest app.
I have the feeling that co.php cannot extract the URL encoded
parameters when they get encoded on the second link above. Browsing
the repository, however, works fine in both cases. Things don't work
when it comes to diff.php and co.php after a redirect. I see the
Horde sidebar with a link to CVS, but the page where I am supposed to
see the diff has two messages:

     Last Login: Never
     File Not Found: /export/apps/cvs/repos/,v

The first message is fine, since the browser was restarted. The
second one, though, looks like the URL encoded parameters were not
parsed at all.